Four guys who want to win at painting... AT ALL COSTS!

Thursday, 25 August 2011

Progress Report

I still haven't finished those last three model of my second grouping in stage one.  However, I did get almost all the models cleaned and primed for stage two.  And I got some base colours down on one model, as a test model for my colours.  I think it looks pretty good.

I then went and checked my list on army builder, and realized I was short points, and therefore models.  But I managed to put together one final unit that makes everything work.  But I'm out of primer, my wife is gone for the weekend with the car, and the closest place that sells good primer is on the opposite end of the city.  So that's going to set me back a bit.

Oh, and I might have ruined one of my models.  I had acquired this model sight-unseen, and figured I could just strip it and re-paint it.  However, it's not stripping very well.  I'm going to let it soak for another couple of days and try again.  If that doesn't work, I might have to break my GW boycott to grab a replacement model before the time is up.

One week to go, things are not looking good...

1 comment:

  1. I've just downloaded iStripper, so I can watch the hottest virtual strippers on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete