Four guys who want to win at painting... AT ALL COSTS!

Saturday 13 August 2011

Ork-astrating Ork-ageddon 1250pts in a month: Day 7

MOAR WORK DONE!

One week in already?!  Wow.




The time passed doesn't actually seem right.  Regardless, I got a good portion more done.  I would say the clothing is done.  I did a black wash on all the models tonight to finish off their pants and shirts.  I then got started with the leather straps, weapon grips, wrist wraps, etc.  Gonna go for a simple formula of lightening brown.  I assume Scorched-Bestial-then either Snakebite or Graveyard.  Perhaps both on bigger portions of leather like the Deffcopta helmets.

It's something!

Might even get a test game in on Wednesday with Doompickle to try out the lists for the first time... even though the tourney is on the 3rd.

Duh duh duh duhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment