Four guys who want to win at painting... AT ALL COSTS!

Monday 15 August 2011

Ork-astrating Ork-ageddon 1250pts in a month: Day 9

You know, I thought this was going to be a repeat of yesterday, but I apparently was wrong.  What did I do today?  Arduous tasks I tells ya!  I started on all the straps, belts, etc.  I did the first coat, a scorched brown, on all of them.  It's seriously the longest step thus far as it's more precision work.  I also started the second step: a bestial brown highlight.  While I've been doing that I've been adding extra washes to dirty up the dakkas and choppas a bit.  I am pretty sure I can be done all of this tomorrow night.  Tuesday I would like to start putting the green on.

That is all for now!  Ciao!  Err... I mean... WAAAAAAAGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment