Four guys who want to win at painting... AT ALL COSTS!

Friday 14 October 2011

Another Quick Update

This is terrible.  It seems the more productive I am, the less I'm posting, which is kind of the opposite of what I'm intending to do.

Any ways, I got the last touches done on the Swordmasters.  I'm not going to post another picture because they look practically the same.  I got the pilots for the Storm Strider about half done, but now I might have to re-do the base for the strider because I put some of the base details off-centre and now the model sits on the base wonky.

I did more metal-work on my secret project, but not as much as I would have liked.  And I did some work on the Silver Helms, particularly their shields.

I'm hoping to get a lot done tonight and tomorrow, as I'll finally have the house to myself (I've been watching my wife's kid sister all week).

Hopefully I'll post more pictures soon.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. we would like to see some pics when you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete