Four guys who want to win at painting... AT ALL COSTS!

Sunday 4 March 2012

Progress!

Well my idea of finishing 3-4 models a day has more or less fallen apart.  However, I did get a bunch of stuff done, so that has to count for something.

First off, I finished my second Great Eagle:


If you look, you can see the other one in the background.

More after the break:



So I'm mostly putting down metals.  I'm nearly done, but it's grindy work and I'm stick super-sick, so it's not going fast.

I got the metals down and washed on the Dragon Princes:


And the Archmage.  Also I started on his magic swirlies.  It's just a wash of Leviathan Purple so far:


I got moving on these 4 yesterday, no real progress, but it does show what the metals look like after the armor wash:


And baser metals on 8 more:


Going to go back now and try to get more metals down on the lions.  I'll have another update tomorrow.


LATE NIGHT UPDATE:  I put silvers down on the last of the White Lions and gave all of them a wash of Armor Wash.


Now I'll let that dry and do a clean up pass of mithril silver on everything tomorrow.  Then metals are done (barring golds, but that's a later step) and I'll move on to blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment