Four guys who want to win at painting... AT ALL COSTS!

Monday 26 March 2012

Two Posts In One Night? It Must be a Full Moon!

This is a shorter post just to show some progress on painting... you know, since Wallshammer never posts any more *cough* *cough*.

I did some work on the White Lions, but assembly-line work is killing me.  It's just not my style.  I said a week ago I should just start finishing models... it's a damn shame I don't take my own advice.  Anyways, some Radiant Platinum was put down on the golds as an extreme highlight.  Not much work, like I said.

Then I went to work on the Varghulf some more.  Clean-up and a few highlights.  Not totally happy with how it came out, but I think I was rushing a little.  Maybe my head was just not into painting tonight... I don't know.


More after the break:

So then I put a Badab Black wash on the blues of my Tyrant.  I dulled down the Necron Abyss quite a bit, which was good since it was so glossy I almost wanted to quit painting it.


I also did a little work on that mostly finished Lictor, but not enough to warrant a picture.  All in all I didn't get much painting done, but at least I'm still moving forward.

1 comment:

  1. I've been painting like every waking hour! No time for pictures! OR... by the time I am done it's 2am and I can't find a camera and am falling asleep.

    I _WILL_ have my army done before Sunday so shall take a pre tourney army shot. Plus will have tourney reports and stuff.

    And yes, I hope to get pictures before then.

    Now... to go touch myself as I look at the new Empire stuff.

    ReplyDelete