Four guys who want to win at painting... AT ALL COSTS!

Thursday 1 November 2012

Noveldar, Day one!

I'm off to a running start!  Okay, I cheated a little bit and have been working on it for the last day and a half, but I wanted to have some stuff to show on the first day.

So, without further ado, the pictures... after the break:

First we start with a new squad of Storm Guardians, fully-painted and sand on the base:


And let's not forget my old squad, which not only has sand on the base, but also the sand has been painted black.


Here they are together, just in case you thought I was cheating by recycling models:


And my first squad of Guardian Defenders and their platform:


Plus I took time to finish those Ranger/Pathfinders:


And then I finished off by doing some work on my second Wraithlord.


Word to the wise: Caliban Green IS NOTHING LIKE Dark Angels Green!  And the picture above is AFTER I put another layer of what's left of my Dark Angels Green on top of it.  I must admit, that was a little disheartening, but I plan on jumping back on the horse and hopefully finishing the Wraithlord by day's end.

See you tomorrow for another update!

No comments:

Post a Comment