Four guys who want to win at painting... AT ALL COSTS!

Wednesday 17 August 2011

More random, Not-so-daily Postings

So I haven't posted in 2 days... bad blogger!

But I have gotten quite a lot done.  HOWEVER, I'm keeping my latest project a secret from Walls. So I can't tell you much.  But I can tell you most of the base colors are laid down on about half the models, and the other half are sitting in the drink (Simple Green, gotta love it)

I can also tell you that I've been doing an insane amount of work on my D&D minis for my Sunday game.  It's mostly the characters of the game, and few alternates that the group has asked me to paint.  They, as of this writing, are almost all finished, and just needing basing.

And I'm slowly plugging away at my Woldstalkers unit, which at the moment is about half done.  They have a lot more work to go, but I wanted to get a big burst done on my 'special project' so I've back-burnered them for the next few days.  I have until Saturday night, I'm sure I'll have them done by then.

And last but not least, my Gyrocopter.  I've always really loved that model, and it is sort of the centrepiece of my Dwarf army (other than my Warmachines, which I may or may not have posted here before).  Sadly, I didn't get any work done on it tonight, as I was grinding out base colors on the secret project of doom, but I'm hoping to get back to it in a day or two.

Oh, and no progress on my light box yet, but I've been paining like crazy to try to get a head start on my new project.  I only have half a month, you know.  Oh, and I'm still stuck with my camera phone which takes horrible close-up shots.  I'm at the point now where I'd rather not photograph anything than use the crappy no focus of my phone.  Don't get me wrong, great phone, great camera, just not for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment