Four guys who want to win at painting... AT ALL COSTS!

Saturday 6 August 2011

Ork-astrating Ork-ageddon 1250pts in a month: Day 1

The Great Ork Buildaton begins!  Day 1 is here!  We will both try and post what we did each day for our respective greenskin forces o'doom.   Today was the day I actually decided to do this.  Spoke to some local gamers with stuff for sale.  Went to the store....



WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH~!





Day 1!

Today I purchased two AoBR Ork halfs from a local player as well as a Battlewagon from the local gaming store.  After some fantasy gaming I got home and got to building.  I already have a Warboss model painted a couple years ago.  It's a highly converted AoBR Warboss, so saves me a bit of time.  I emptied a shelf on a bookcase, ready for fill with green goodness.

So, built today!

29 Slugga Boyz with 3 Big Shootas
10 Slugga Boyz with 1 Big Shoota
6 Deffkoptas
4 Nobz

Let's keep in mind this is ONLY building.  I still have to clean mould lines, prime, base, all that!

Dear god, what have I gotten myself into?

No comments:

Post a Comment