Four guys who want to win at painting... AT ALL COSTS!

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Ork-astrating Ork-ageddon 1250pts in a month: Day 3


Well, unfortunately, sorta, not as much completed as the first couple days.  But, let me tell you what I DID do this fine day.


Today, as you saw in the response to day 2, was priming day!  I primed 6 koptas, 40 boyz and 4 nobz.  I also got to work on a few, painting the first metal layer on 10 boyz and the blades of the 6 koptas.  It's messy work, so am going to do it first before going onto the skin (the hard part!).  I do still need to get a box of nobz and 20 more boyz w/ 2 shootas to complete the force, but they're a coming.

Why did I not do so much?  Because I am nearly done my 1200pt Beastmen list for a doubles tournament the day after the 40k one I am going to kill mysef trying to do.  All I have left is one caster to finish painting and it's finito!   I finished a chariot and yet another caster today, hence "getting behind".

My honeymoon to Mexico, no painting or hobby, is going to be so refreshing after all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment