Four guys who want to win at painting... AT ALL COSTS!

Friday 12 August 2011

Ork-astrating Ork-ageddon 1250pts in a month: Day 6


WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

So, we keep on keeping on!  Still a bit ticked I was actually told, in person, there was no way I could finish.  Alas... I got a lot done tonight.



Let's preface this for people who don't know me.  I am putting in 11 hour days of work between travel and actual work.   I am also planning a wedding we are having in a short 6 weeks.  I have a very active dog.  So, it's not like I have a TON of free time.  It's still being used to it's full effect.

Tonight:  Got the metals (guns and weapons) done!  I may wash them more later or lavish extra details but for now they are done.  I decided to do black cloth, so the first step is done on all the models, which is a grey coat.  I will later wash it all in black to finish it.  It doesn't sound like much but let's remember I washed weapons and guns on 71 models and then put grey on all of them as well.   Tomorrow is black wash!

As for the Battlewagon, I got more built on it.  Trying to figure out what to do for the Deffrolla.

No comments:

Post a Comment