Four guys who want to win at painting... AT ALL COSTS!

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Ork-astrating Ork-ageddon 1250pts in a month: Day 10


So... apparently I forgot to post yesterday.  Well in that case, you get two posts from myself today, regaling all with the story of my WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!



So, remember how I said I would get the straps/belts done, as well as extra dirtyness on the weapons?  I did all that!  Yessirree.  Scorched Brown-Bestial Brown-Graveyard Earth on the "leather".  As well I actually got started on some of the skin.  So far it's been goblin green base on some nobz.

Tomorrow (well... today) shall be at the least finishing the basecoat on skin on everything.  I am hoping to do the wash using thraka green as well.  

Uh... see you in a bit?

No comments:

Post a Comment