Four guys who want to win at painting... AT ALL COSTS!

Saturday 27 August 2011

Ork-astrating Ork-ageddon 1250pts in a month: Day 21 THREE WEEKS IN!

Wow, I kept this going for three weeks?  That might be a record for me.

Not a TON to report as I didn't get all the normal time I've been putting in available tonight.  Still, I got some important parts done.

I finished the koptas.  I also did the first layering of the patterns on the first mob.  I am going to differentiate the mobz with dags and checkers.  So, I laid down all the checkers in Iyanden Darksun on the first mob.  Tomorrow night or Sunday (gotta work early so may not be able to paint Saturday) I will finish them and maybe even get started on my next unit.  Depends if I go see Conan or not.

But yeah, it's abundantly clear that I am awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment