Four guys who want to win at painting... AT ALL COSTS!

Thursday 20 October 2011

Ooo! Ooo! I Wanna Play Too!

Even though I'm divided from Wallshammer's gaming group by a mountain range and a thousand clicks, I'm going to join the league as an honorary member.  Which means I too need a 1000 point army ready for the 16th.  My Orks are painted to almost 1500 points, but where's the fun in that?  My Eldar are painted well past 1000 points, but again, there's no fun in already painted stuff.

So I'm going to do more Eldar!  1000 points fresh.  I'll start with those Guardians I was going to paint the Tale of 40k Gamers, and expand it exponentially from there to be ready in time.


So far I have A Farseer, 4 Jetbikes and 2 squads of Storm Guardians with Warlocks in Wave Serpents.  For the last 250 or so points I'm thinking either another squad of Storm Guardians in a Serpent or A Night Spinner and 10 Guardian Defenders.  It comes out to the same points.

Can I do it?  Have I once again bitten off more than I can chew?  We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment