Four guys who want to win at painting... AT ALL COSTS!

Sunday 30 October 2011

Silver Skulls Rhino "Completed"

Before I get on with the pictures, good job to Green Feevah for bringing home some prizes to HAAC!  Good on him!  He worked pretty hard on his Strider and it looked to be well deserved.

Now, after the break... some of my painting not quite up to par with his.

All metal is a pain in the ass.  Let's preface with that.   I tried a small tiny bit of OSL on the headlights.  I've am going to go back and clean it up a bit after seeing this pictures.  Weathering, dirtyness, some powders.  A little bit of everything I guess.   I am going to have sort of a tundra/snowy theme to the guys bases and matched that on the tank. I am happy with it.  This army just CANNOT win any painting awards, it's an all metal army, but I will make sure it looks good and cohesive on the table top!








1 comment: