Four guys who want to win at painting... AT ALL COSTS!

Sunday 27 November 2011

Green Feevah No Longer! (Or Green Feevah Goes to the Dark Side)

I finally did it.  I got rid of my Orcs and Goblins.  And my Orks.  I'm out of the Orc/Ork game all together.  And while part of me is sad to see them go, I'm also pretty relieved.

I have, however, picked up quite a bit of new stuff.  I picked up a significant number of Vampire Counts, a large Chaos Marine Army and a large Necron army.  I'm officially in the villain business!

I'll throw more information up as I figure out what all I have, but it's a lot of stuff.


But a taste of things to come!

1 comment:

  1. Officially in the bandwagon business!!

    But good on ya. You were sick of the greenies, so it's a good thing to get a fresh start for 2012's hobby side.

    ReplyDelete