These pictures are actually backwards of what I did this evening, but I was having weird camera problems, so rather than messing with things, I thought I'd just post.
So the LAST thing I got done was the banner for my Lion Chariot. It's been sitting undone since well before I moved, and since I had dug out the chariot from my case to check the lion capes, I thought I might as well finish it.
More after the break:
I did both sides of the banner, so here is the second side:
Before that I was working on the blues. As you'll see later, I started on the White Lions, but honestly, I got bored of doing all that blue. So I still have one prince to finish:
But I did get a TON done on the lions. A drybrush on the cloaks to bring the colour up, and the base blues on everything but the banner (I'm still deciding colours).
So there you have it. A public self-shaming and viola! Progress.
Goals for tomorrow: Bleached Bone on the axe hafts, skin tones and hopefully base black on the boots and gloves. And I should probably finish the blues on the Dragon Princes.