Four guys who want to win at painting... AT ALL COSTS!

Monday 12 March 2012

I suck at posting!

I am not sick, just lazy.

I HAVE been painting though, as well as practicing some more with the new army.  Come inside and see what I got.

Here's the Ironblaster first.  It's such a piece of... well... it's really hard to put together.  I tried some tartan on his bag, had to revamp his straps holding the cannon as well.   I am gonna go back and tone down the rust if I got a chance.







And my in progress unit of Ironguts!   I have been using reaper flesh tones.  Really like them.  Start with a base of Dark flesh, do a half tone with the tanned flesh and then go pure tanned flesh.  I then wash the entire thing with Ogryn Flesh and touch up spots here and there with a tanned highlight.  Also do some red washes on faces, elbows and hands.


And now... back to painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment