Four guys who want to win at painting... AT ALL COSTS!

Sunday 2 December 2012

I have returned!

So I've been MIA for the past few months, been taking some down time after I got severely burnt out of 40k.. I guess I realised its not my cup of tea, well Ive always known that. But the worst part is I love fantasy and prefer it over 40k, but fantasy is not my strong game and 40k is.. haha anyways I have decided to kick off a new round of fantasy with yet another undead army.. Tomb Kings! I picked up some battalions and figured I wouldnt make the same mistake twice and get all of the core painted and out of the way first rather than having to scramble core units later on down the road when tournaments and events come up. That being  said this weekend I assembled 3 chariots and painted up the first one to get my scheme in order... and for the life of me no matter how many color combos I tried it came back to the cotton candy and bubblegum theme just like my Vampires.. here is the first look. So stay tuned for more coming in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment