Four guys who want to win at painting... AT ALL COSTS!

Monday 29 August 2011

COMPLETION!

Yeah, you heard me.  I did my 1200pts of Orks in just a tad over 3 weeks.  Warboss, 8 nobz, 2 units of 30 boys, 6 koptas, battlewagon.  Highlights, details, bases.

Pics to come after Wednesday plus more from the tournament upcoming this weekend.

That all said, I must say this is one of the more fulfilling Warhammer adventures I've done.   I've painted lots of models in a set time before.  Guard for a big apocalypse game, the beastmen I did previous to these orks (for the same event actually) but not really this quantity to this quality.   As odd as it may sound, and I am NOT looking for accolades or anything, is that I am actually proud of this.  Weird to say for a hobby, but I am indeed.

I know I can do this now, so perhaps I will need to further the challenge again in the future.  Maybe during April when my accountant wife isn't home for a month except to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Huzzah! I knew that you could do it.


    Now paint another one.

    ReplyDelete