Four guys who want to win at painting... AT ALL COSTS!

Monday 22 August 2011

Ork-astrating Ork-ageddon 1250pts in a month: Day 16



Holy crap... I can't believe it's been sixteen days!   Today was definitely a good day.  I was home alone, not working and ready to get stuff done... and boy oh boy did I get stuff done!

To preface my days work, alot of my final product will be based on the time available.  I have less then two weeks to get done at this point and work every day but 1 or 2 until then.  Lots of late evenings I feel!

IF I have time I want to put on fancy dags, flames and checkers to really make the army pop.  This is ONLY if I have time though.   That said I may end up having it as I got not one... but TWO boyz mobz "finished".  The "" are because I want to do more detail and because I haven't based them.   I also "finished" 2 deffkoptas tonight.

I am hoping to get more play in as well, with a planned doubles practice on Wednesday.

That all said, let's leave with a question:

Do I base my flight bases or leave them clear plastic?  You decide!


No comments:

Post a Comment