Four guys who want to win at painting... AT ALL COSTS!

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Ork-astrating Ork-ageddon 1250pts in a month: Day 17 AND 18!



How do I keep missing days?!  Anyhow...



...ALMOST DONE!  Hell, my army would actually be legal to take to a tournament as is.  Still, gotta wash down and clean up the battlewagon.  I converted up the kombi skorcha and banner nobz AND got them painted today.  All the models have sand on them as well.  I went with a dark maroon type sand ala Armageddon.   Will probably add some short tufts of dead grass and such.

The battlewagon is fairly far along.  What I did was first drybrush the entire model with boltgun, then started going over the red parts in mechrite red base and then several layers of blood red.  Gonna do an easy orange or vomit brown drybrush then wash it.  That done, I will go clean up metals and such.

So all said I could be done by Sunday and have a few days to add more details and, as well, check up on my beastmen and make sure they are all still together and where I want them to be quality wise.

I need to do more tourneys and get more armies done!

2 comments:

  1. Great work man! You are a god amongst normal men!
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, can't really disagree there.

    ReplyDelete