Four guys who want to win at painting... AT ALL COSTS!

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Update! Sort of...

Well, so far I have stuck to my plan... except for yesterday.  Which means I am behind on my second 'grouping', but not far.  I have half of that grouping actually finished, and the remaining models are at least all halfway done, so I'm not too far behind now.  I have already completed today's goal (well mostly...) so I'm hoping to make up the difference of yesterday today, and, with a little luck, get a jump start on tomorrow.

That said, I haven't done ANYTHING on the Ork bases I was going to do, but that's not really a priority task at the moment.  As long as they are finished by the time Wallshammer's league starts in October, I'll be laughing. (that's when I'm going to paint my last 1500 points of Orks... I think.  The way this project is going, I might stick with it instead.)

No comments:

Post a Comment