Four guys who want to win at painting... AT ALL COSTS!

Friday 18 November 2011

Back in the Saddle Again, Day Three and Four Report

Sorry I didn't report yesterday, but my life got dealt a pretty harsh blow, and it's thrown everything I've been doing off-track.

Anyways, day three I got all of my great weapon Dwarfs's bases sanded and all the mould lines cleaned off the great weapons arms.  Then it started pouring, so I didn't get a chance to prime them.  As soon as the weather clears though.

Needless to say, I didn't get anything done yesterday.

Today I'm going to try to put the rest of the silvers on the Phoenix Guard and try to assemble the rest of the White Lions.  We'll see what gets done though, as I have a lot of non-painting, life stuff to deal with.

HOPEFULLY, Wallshammer will post some blog entries, you know, about the 1000 points of Silver Skulls he finished painting, or battle reports from his last four games with them.  *WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE*

(Aww yeah, that's right Walls, I'ma callin' you out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment